Animal Advice

In all cases, stray animals are under the responsibility of the Mayor of the commune where the animals are wandering (article 211-11 and 12 0f the Code Rural). The Marie is therefore obliged to offer a pound service or to establish an agreement with a refuge or a vet which will be able to accommodate the animals for 8 days.